Medomics High-Throughput Autostainer Machine
- Classification: Instrument
- Type: Digital Thermometer
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Transport Package: Box+Carton
- Specification: 401mm*673mm*475mm
The instrument is an in vitro diagnostic device designed for the staining of micro-organisms in various samples of secretions (or body fluids) such as cervical exfoliated cells, vaginal secretions, saliva and sputum, as well as for the processing of cells.
Normal conditions of use
(1) For indoor use
(2) Power supply voltage: ~220V (±10%)
(3) Power frequency: 50Hz±3Hz;.
(4) Environmental temperature: 15-30°C.
(5) Relative humidity: not more than 93%.
(6) Atmospheric pressure: 70-106 kPa.
(7) Keep away from strong electromagnetic field interference sources.
(8) Good grounding environment.
(9) should be placed on a stable working table
(10) Altitude: not higher than 2000m.
|1||Flux (number of sample bits)||10pcs
|2||Full staining time||80±5 s|
|4||No. of reagent positions||3|
|5||Washing liquid type||Purified water|
|6||Washing liquid bottle capacity||3L|
|7||Tank capacity of waste liquid||2L|